The Thursday Night Peddlers are once again decking their bikes out for the holiday. This is a free-spirited open group anyone/everyone in Lake Worth with unmotorized wheels is invited to join. They have maintained a steady on schedule for the past three years, Thursdays. Recently they have added to their repertoire Sunday morning rides for those whos work schedule does not allow them to meet up on Thursday early evening. This is a none spandex riding group. Seen here stage right up front is Ashley all the way from Canada, she hurt her wrist today skateboarding but wanted to see the decorated bikes. Adiue my dear and Adiue to you Chris and to you Rhonda all three are leaving us for home, Till we meet up again. Now for a better look at the lights on the bikes. The caroling schedule has been set for the next few weeks. Should you see your neighborhood and want us to carol a particular address please let us know asap, so we can add it to our current scheduled stops. to: annamariahunt at me.com heading Caroling. All meet ups are 5:30 ride at 6:00 p.m. Sunday morning meet 8:45 at Cultural Plaza
- Dec. 11, Thursday Parrot Cove and College Park. First ride as a group Caroling
- Dec. 13 SATurday HOLIDAY PARADE wear white will let you know as to our location and time to meet Our official application to participate is in. ?? (guys white tennis shorts ok if you do not have white pants. don’t forget your santa hats.
- Dec. 15, Monday for the Tree Lighting in Bryant Park Neighborhood and we are invited. then on to South Palm Park
- Dec. 19 Friday Mango Grove, and Eden Place through downtown Lake Ave. end up at Evening on the Avenue.
- Dec. 21 Sunday Pineapple Beach, JewelL NA one turn around Lucerne and Lake Ave. downtown.
- Dec. 23 Tuesday LAST ride. We meet at the Shuffleboard Courts head west to Lake Worth Towers (this is special and schedule must be adhered to.) as the elderly bring out their chairs and wait for us. Tropical Ridge and Royal Poinciana We need Front lead car and someone to have our back. Please adhere to the maps given out CALLING OUT ALL OUR MIATA FRIENDS.