The City of Lake Worth is a walkable urban area with lots to offer. Only 3 minutes from the beach and a very short distance away from Palm Beach our neighbor, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca and DelRay, right along the Atlantic Ocean
- Thursday Night Peddlers meet up in Bryant Park parking lot around 6 p.m. and ride at 6:30 heading south first along the inter-coastal. It is a leisure ride, open to entire families who bike together.
- Friday 3/21 Evening on the Avenue. on our Cultural Plaza between Lake and Lucerne Ave. on M st. Music provided by DCA. Drop in at the Front Porch hosted by the Lake Worth Recreation advisory Committee, this evening. Find out what’s available for your kids and adults in that department. Get your tickets to the upcoming Easter Event fundraiser to be held at E R Bradley’s
- Friday 3/21 Art happenings in town, several on 15, s J St. Clay Glass Metal Stone Gallery, visit the closing sculpture exhibit. the new Artisan Gallery on Lake Ave.
- Friday 3/21 Open studios at the Artists Lofts. 1202 Lake Ave. See contemporary art produced by our artists. Tribute to the Queens in unit B , in Unite #1 UNCLAD & RAD: all art, no pants The naked karaoke will be happening from 7pm-9pm in another unit. Yes, the birthday suit is being celebrated!
- Saturday 3/22 Lake Worth Farmers Market 8 a.m -1 p.m. A1A and Lake Ave. Local & organic produce, gourmet food, artisan crafts. Stop for coffee, stroll the stalls.
- Opening NEW Exhibit “Illuminating the Word”at the Society of Four Arts Palm Beach. 2 4 Arts Plaza, zip 33480. 10 min. ride from Lake Worth. a small $5 fee, No charge for memb. and 14 years and under.Read last post below
- Catch some music by our favorite troubadours, booked to play at the Living Room in Boynton Beach, a solo by Vinnie Saturday and on Sunday they perform together. 1709 n Congress Ave. for exact times 561 742 4399
- Marriage Equality in front of City Hall a demonstration. Encouraging newly weds to come and show solidarity for the $$$ lost to the Florida economy. The LBGT community if forced to get their nuptials out-of-state. bring a plaque show where you were married.