There are so many things to do, see and participate in Lake Worth, most of what you will find listed here are very affordable FREE and if they benefit and have costs attached it will be noted. Go enjoy the weekend.
- Thursday March 6, Join in the leisure bike ride along the intercostal and through some of the loveliest areas of downtown Lake Worth at dusk with the Thursday Night Pedlers. They meet at 6 p.m. and ride at 6:30 sign up to ride with this group for the St. Paddy’s Day parade. meet-up is parking lot across from the Gulf Stream Hotel.
- Friday March 7, must do if you want to have Corn Beef and Cabbage with Irish bread and of course dessert on Monday. get tickets by Fri. 4 p.m. This happens 2nd Monday of every month. Fellowship dinner $ 10 at the Towers tucked away in a first floor corner of Lake Worth Towers.
- Prepared by Victoria Clary’s
- Friday March 7, two things to keep you occupied first Evening on the Avenue all the shops are open late, music on the plaza across from our Library. Remember, parking is FREE in Lake Worth. Front Porch is hosted by Pineapple Beach *get a masage $10 goes to fund PineappleB NA
- Friday March 7, Critical Mass Bike Ride through Lake Worth this an energizing ride with corkers to guide you through traffic. they meet up in the Bryant park parking lot close to the boat ramp. 6:15 ride at 7 p.m. Watch for them as 40+ bikers zoom by evening on the ave. approx. a 7 mile ride.
- Saturday March 8, Start the day off with a trip to our Ocean Side Market hang out and see your friends, sit a spell enjoy the intercostal view with a cup of coffee and a french pastry or juice from the Juice Bar 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday March 8, The second Saturday of the month means it’s Lake Worth’s downtown side-walk sale. Little bit of everything.
- Saturday March 8, Join Sally Welch’s exercise class at 9 a.m. our Municipal Pool for a donation, entry to the pool is $4
- Saturday 7 p.m. something new A PAJAMA DANCE PARTY at our local coffee-house Coasters Coffee Bar 12 s J st. “Didn’t know people wore them in the tropics” no age restrictions.
- Sunday repeat Saturday 🙂 and take another water aerobics class with Sally Welch at 10 a.m. note slight time difference. See you there.
- Monday March 10, Fellowship dinner at the Towers,
- Monday in the PNC parking lot, it’s the Food Truck invasion. Take your pick and if you need a grown up drink head over to South Shores Tavern and sit a spell. All welcome to sit and eat there.
- Tuesday March 11, Art Spirit Afternoons at the shuffle board courts. This is an open studio for artists, crafters, creative types. Need encouragement, guidance it’s free. noon to 4 p.m. (no longer offered on Thursdays) the ALTERED BOOK” fold it spindle it. prepare to doodle in it.
- St. Paddy’s day Parade. RIDE in the parade with your bike. Go green! to sign up, come to Bryant Park Parking 6 – 7 p.m Fri. today before the critical mass ride. or contact firstname.lastname@example.org use header bike St. Paddy
- Sunday, March 16 at 1 PM: The 8th Annual Saint Patrick’s Day Charity Parade: This green and lively event benefits Wheels For Kids. The Parade starts on Lake Avenue. A customized wheelchair will be donated to a child in need, at this event.