- Thursday Feb. 27 Thursday night peddlers meet up at Bryant Park Parking Lot and ride at 6:30 this is a leisure ride for the entire family. All welcome.
- Friday Feb. 28 Friday in Lake Worth go anywhere downtown and follow the live music. Live bands everywhere. (that’s why I moved here the positive energy )
- Friday Feb. 28 Out at the Beach With OPM – Other Peoples Music
Live Music | Beer & Wine Garden | Free Admission 6 – 9 p.m.
- Saturday March 1, Lake Worth Art League out-door show is on the Cultural Plaza across from the Library. A two-day exhibition of our areas artists. Come see the art and chat with the artists themselves.
- Saturday March 1, Ocean side
- Farmers Market always a treat. until 1 p.m. head over the Bridge and take a u turn at the light.
Sunday March 2 Go on a self guided tour of the Cottages of Lake Worth. ( Best seen on a bike, or drive. ) don’t forget your camera. Cards available free at Andy’s store across from Starbucks on L st. & Lake
- Sunday March 2. Benefit hosted by Clayton Goldstein and Karin Albana for South Shore Tavern staff. From 3 p.m.
Monday March 3 the Food Trucks are back in the PNC parking lot. You can take your food across to South Shores Tavern and Patio Bar for a drink to go with the food. Nice touch.
- Tuesday March 3, Art Spirit Afternoons FREE at the Shuffleboard Courts. 1121 Lucerne Ave. An open studio with assistance upon request. Current project is The Altered Book. Bring with you a small, old book that you don’t mind doodling in. Poetry books work well lots of white space. FREE or work on your own project.
- INTO INTO NEXT WEEK
Lake Worth Playhouse | 713 Lake Avenue | www.lakeworthplayhouse.org THE SOUND OF MUSIC and get ready for THE CRITICAL MASS BIKE RIDE