This week is another exciting weekend with so much to do. Translation not required just check out The American Finnish Club. Just head south on U.S. I , stop light at Finnlandia Blvd. turn right on right hand side.
- Thursday Night Peddlers meet tonight at Bryant Park parking lot 6ish and ride at 6:30 FREE family event.
- Friday the 14th long anticipated day of l o v e. Red carpet is out everywhere in Lake Worth, YOU make it special! It’s official, it’s Valentines Day. Need a unique gift go to Studio 205, 600 Lake Ave. this years special orchids. Across from Starbucks, thinking coffee they have gift cards. I got my token of love, at the newly opened gallery from Artisans, 630 Lake Ave. Get it all in downtown Lake Worth.
- Friday night Bon-Fire at the Beach, could it get any more romantic than this?
- Saturday a.m. continue with Acts of Kindness, head to the Ocean Side Farmers market and to keep the romance going. They sell Creps oh la la. Find many hand made items and the best veggies.
- Coconut Grove Art Festival a 3 day Presidents week-end event. Easy way to to see, take MetroRail down to Miami, catch the connection down to the Grove and get the free people mover right into middle of the event.
- Sunday Feb. 16 Long awaited, meet all the volunteer artists who lent an hour or two or lots , to make this happen. Kudoos go to the the Brokovitch duo, who ran with the project to make this happen. Conceptualized by artist Jill Karlin.
- Sunday 1 p.m. a very casual reception, so the invite reads. Go to ARTefact Gallery 805 Lake ave. bring your own wineglass. Featured artist Laura Ann Jacobs.
- Sunday 3 – 5 p.m. Lake Worth Art League is having a reception for their newly hung exhibition. 601 Lucerne Ave.
- Have you volunteered yet for the biggest event Lake Worth has. the 20th annual Street Painting Festival. Call Mary Lindsey 561 585 6035 be a part of this event. Volunteers still accepted.