Another week and as the holidays are just around the corner I’m sort of involved and my time is being filled with all sorts of meetings etc. This makes this post a bit late but the weekend is almost here.
1. 🙂 You may have missed Wednesdays Parrot Head meeting it was last night at South Shores. Wrote about it and it takes place same Wed every month. mark you calendar.
2. Thursday is always full of things. Art Spirit Afternoon at the Shuffleboard Courts each Tues. and Thursday noon to 4 p.m. open to the public and Free. We will with getting our holiday cards started. Here is a space where we have our own tables, tea time at 2 p.m. and all you bring now is your address book. Your Christmas Cards and your favorite pen. Use of Calligraphy pen demonstrated, how to best take advantage of the new annual Holiday postage stamps. Get your Holiday greetings there in time.
3. Thursday night Peddlers It’s bike night Peddle with the best. NEW time for departure is 6:15 so meet up is still the same 5:30ish. Make sure your lights are functioning. Plans are made to again Carol the neighborhoods. also a little birdie told me Thursday Night Peddlers and friends are in the Christmas Parade this year. meet-up in the Bryant Park parking lot.
4. Friday Great time to go to the Lake Worth Playhouse. Sherlock Holmes, has invited his fellow cast members to his Connecticut castle for a weekend of revelry. But when one of the guests is stabbed to death, the festivities in this isolated house of tricks and mirrors quickly turn dangerous. Show time is 8p.m. same on Saturday evening. you can purchase tickets on line here. See you there, have my tickets
5. Saturday I happen to know* there is an Art Festival this weekend. Have not seen it advertised and a few friends I have spoken to did not know either. So for all it’s worth let me be the first to let you know there is indeed an art festival out at the beach this weekend. It is a Howard Allen event. call 561 746 6615 for info.
6. Sunday how about coffee with our neighbors at Bryant Park. This is an open invite for anyone interested to come to the South Pavilion and enjoy BYOcuppa with friends.
Now for those who need to plan their holidays carefully here is a quick view into Dec. First thing DECEMBER is
7 and 8th Lake Worth Art League is in the Cultural Plaza out door show.
Dec, 14 Santas Winter workshop also TREE Lighting at 7:30 p.m. HOLIDAY PARADE IS AT 6 P.M.