Lots to do this weekend and VOLUNTEERS needed contact Chamber of Commerce or speak with Mary Lindsey sign up for TROPICAL TRIATHLON firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Night peddlers are taking a break no biking tonight resume in October.
- Thursday thats tonight FRIENDS of the Lake Worth Pool are having a get together this evening at South Shores Tavern 7ish. join up, support our grand pool only $5 bucks. Be there!
- Friday head south, down to FAU and join Lake Worth’s John Cutrone at the Jaffee Center for Book Arts. 3-6 p.m. every First Friday of the month at the JCBA Book Studio in the Wimberly Library, 3 to 6 PM. We have everything you need to write some great letters: handmade and commercial papers and notecards, plus pens and inks (regular pens and pens you have to dip in ink wells), rubber stamps, sealing wax, everything we can think of to make your letters interesting… plus coffee,
- FRIDAY Clay Glass Metal Stone Gallery on J st. Check in across the street at Coasters Coffee bar they have art too.
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. Neighborhood clean up meet at 408 s. E st. will we see the usual cast of characters. Volunteers needed. Be good, do good.
- Lets not quit just yet, look what is coming downtown Lake Worth by the Library Food Trucks