Wow where to start?
<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/yHNGvEdTwBQ” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
- Thursday Art Spirit Afternoon continues at the Shuffleboard Courts. It is about to get more structure. Call and let them know what your interested in. Want a demo on Calligraphy, Image Transfer, how about making an Artist Sketchbook. Open studio Art Spirit is free and meets each Tues. +Thur. noon to four p.m. Mommy and Me Classes have been suggested. Call and put your name down, we need to know there is an interest.561.533.7363
- LIBRARY will be CLOSED Thurs.-Mon. They are tenting for termites.
- Thursday 5:30 meet up with the Thursday Night Peddlers ride at 6:15 from Bryant Park parking lot, this is a leisure bike ride through the beautiful older homes of South Palm Park and Parrot Cove. All welcome new people join all the time have a bike, ride.
- An alternate activity, head north to the Norton Museum for their freebee “Art after Dark”. starts 5:00 p.m.
- Several meetings take place tonight one of which is Friends of the LWP board and Mango Groves NA board also both at the same place, South Shores Tavern and Patio a reminder The Friends of the LWP KEEP THE POOL OPEN general support, cheering section, members who paid $5 meet on Aug. 19 (I think it will be at South Shores) Citizens it’s only $5 bucks
- Thursday seems to be the busiest night in Lake Worth one more mention here. Rustica Italiano has been here 13 years and offering a special for Thursdays. South Shores has Steve Brouse the artist, and to think everything is in walking distance downtown Lake Worth
- Swimming Pool OPEN Thur. Fri. 7 to 11 a.m. Sat. + Sun. 9 -5 Exercise classes are being offered Thursday and Friday 8:30 to 9: 30 a.m. Sally is conducting, don’t forget to leave her a little somethiNg
- Friday Hurray, now it’s really looking like the weekend. Evening on the Avenue is happening and that’s when everyone is out and about. Clay Glass Metal Stone gallery on 15 s. J st. “The Record Breaking” continues. It’s all about Vinyl. Across from them on s J. St Coasters Coffee Bar is now a NEW Art venue check it out. Most everyone is open for Evening of the Avenue come out and see your neighbors. This is a sponsored event by the Downtown Cultural Alliance.
Something of Note is happening at South Shores definitely drop by there and say hello to the visiting French Artist Anouck Jourdaa Nook Here is your invite
Saturday 8:30 a.m. Volunteers needed to help clean beach terrace and parking area. Join the RecBoard for “Recreation Beautification” meet at large Pavilion lower level, grounds staff will provide equipment. There have been complaints about the trash left, lets make a difference.
ROLOH neighborhood End of Summer Fair 10:oo – 2:00 everyone is welcome to attend. ( little birdie told me there will be a bounce house for the kids, food and lots of fun things.)
2101 s 6th Ave South Lake Worth, FL 33461 Back Lot of Lake Osborn Presbyterian Church Church. They also could use some volunteers (561) 247-3606 head out on south 6th St. and you can’t miss it.