Hurray hurray the 1st of May! An amazing weekend coming with so much to do, all in Lake Worth Florida. Thursday May 2, an outdoor wedding. Congratulations to long time resident, Betty Resch, wedding will take place on the beach! Where else?
- Weather permitting the Thursday night peddlers will meet at Bryant Park parking lot 5:30 and ride at 6:15 p.m. Every one welcome. While there waiting, check this out. Town and Country Garden Club beautified the Band Shell perimeter at Bryant Park.
- Friday May 3rd, 6 – 9 p.m. The Grand opening of Clay Glass Metal Stone Art Gallery at their new location. Located now 1st block south on 15 s. J st. A 3D gallery. Check out the new location, an awesome space, new artists. The 1st 100 patrons will get a butterfly. Then mosey across the street and check out the art at Coasters Coffee Bar 2 fledgling artist friends just getting started in the art world have been on display don’t miss Abigail Marie a talented draftsman to watch and follow.
- NEW Ladies Night Out every Friday in May at the Lake Worth Golf Club /Lagoon Bar 7th ave. N. 6 – 9 p.m. sipping and shopping ? ? ?
- Saturday May 4, NORTON museum is FREE, first Saturdays of the Month
- Saturday MAY 4, 4:30-7:00p.m. Kentucky Derby Party, $15 at South Shores open to all. Brought to you by the Bryant Park Neighborhood. Ladies wear an outrageous hat, gents the loud shirt. Raffle and prizes (working on mine, love the friendly competition)
- Sunday May 5, Sundays Fun Days on the Cultural Plaza 2 – 6 p.m. Cultural Plaza
- FYI Did you know that on the Croquet Club flyer, it states. “Free Public Croquet lessons every Saturday at 10:a.m. Please call for reservations. (561 478 -2300)
- FYI Wanna cut loose and dance the night away in Lake Worth.Next Sunday Mothers Day !