This week-end events were all distributed on this card and I’m posting what the back said for those of us of a certain age or who spend way to much time in front of our computers. ” JOIN US FOR TWO DAYS OF HISTORIC FUN AT THE LAKE WORTH BUILDING AND BEACH COMPLEX”
- Feb 28, Thursday Night Peddling. This is an open group of bicyclists that meet at the entrance of Bryant Park every Thursday 5:30 and ride at 6:00 sharp. Open to the public. A one hour ride through the loveliest areas of Lake Worth.
- March 1, Friday 7 p.m. Ribbon Cutting , Grand Opening
- 7:30 -11:30 p.m. 1920’s Party and you should have RSVP to 561-533-7395 by yesteryear $50 per person, benefitting Beach Clock Tower Fund
- Fireworks from the pier around 9 p.m.
- March 2, Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. 1920’s Beach Bash Free Admission to the Pier, 1920 prices ****** 25 cens for everything, including parking, hot dogs, etc. Anyone know where to get one of those bathing costumes .?
- Saturday and Sunday March 2 and 3 10:30 – 4 p.m. Juried Arts on our Cultural Plaza both days.
- PS go to this site and make your own 1920’s bathing costume very easy to make http://americanduchess.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-make-quick-and-easy-1920s.html