This being Wed. here is what’s happening through the weekend. Friday kick start the weekend.
- Countdown has begun only 12 houses left. If you haven’t been to one of these welcome home to Lake Worth for the newest resident, your missing out. It’s such a positive experience.
- FRIDAY at high noon real close to home via your computer or radio. Wes Blackman welcomes the foremost and premiere historian for south Florida! Anyone remember “God Bless America” by Kate Smith at high noon
- Friday evening 6:30 on my Do NOt MIss. Open to the public FREE The reception at the Palm Beach Photographic Center adjacent to W P Beach Library. One man’s outstanding body of work. “Fifty Years in Photojournalism”
- Friday night at Lake Worth Beach. BONFIRE little birdie told me that quite a few will be bringing drums and castanets. (It’s possible to do reception which ends at 7 and head to the bonfire)
- Saturday Friends of the Library Book Sale starts at 9 am, ends at 3 pm. Across from the Library on the Cultural Plaza. Support our library. It’s amazing what they divest and of course some of the books have been recycled (donated lol) I can never walk away with just one. Prices start at 50 cents.
- Mark you Calendar and hold this date February 10, noon to 5 p.m. Mango Groves will be presenting a new event Art Stroll, more on this to come.