- Wednesday: Start with greeting the newest homeowners from the NSP2 program everyone invited.
- 6:00p.m. at our Golf Course’s Lagoon restaurant Acoustic Trail Sundowner series begins. A first. Bar and restaurant will be open there is a cover for the band.
- Thursday night peddlers meet up in Bryant Park parking lot 5:30 and ride at 6 p.m.
- 7 p.m Clay Glass Metal Stone Gallery special concert MLK celebration with Kim and Reggie Harris tkts $10 605 Lake Ave.
- Friday 6 p.m. Evening on the Ave. always something different across from our Library the Cultural Plaza
- Sunday Community bike ride A historic tour of LW part of the MLK celebrations showing original Post Office home of Fannie & Samuel James, and much more. Meet up at noon at the Calvary United Methodist Church parking lot 2nd and s Fed. Hwy.
- Monday Feb, 21 St. Andrews Lutheran Church, 10th Avenue South and E Street, will host an interfaith prayer breakfast from 7 – 9 AM. The program will feature prayer and music by local representatives of Lake Worth’s diverse faith traditions.
- Monday 2 PM, the public will be treated to the thrilling musical and drama presentation, Ain’t I A Woman, at St. Andrews Episcopal Church (Lucerne Avenue and Palmway). sponsored by the City of Lake Worth, Kiwanis Club, Lake Worth Interfaith Network and the Lake Worth MLK Committee.
The people behind the scene who make all these various events possible in Lake Worth are seated around this table early in the morning (they all have jobs) giving their time and guidance. Already discussing 4th of July and of course Lake Worths Centennial year.