Found some unique gift items on Lake Ave. at the $10 price point. If your on a budget as many of us are and have many people and pets we just adore, well. . . . you can shop right here on Lake Ave. I have always advocated buy local. Since I already posted things children can purchase two days ago, for around $5. Today Friday I quickly perused Lake Ave. to see what was available for the budget minded, at the $10 price point. Found some very nice things new to the market and available right here in the City of Lake Worth. Enjoy your shopping experience. Saw commissioners out and about shopping.
- Here is something new just out and in such a large selection A cutting board, as slim as a mouse pad and a bit larger. A gift that will be appreciated all year.
- Two doors west at Paws on the Ave. I spotted the bottle buddy, pets will just adore the sound they make.
- Bali has this wall of turquoise and the prices are well within the range of $10 some below and some a bit more for that special someone.
- The Sunflower Room’s helpful decorator pointed out the linens you can mix and match and a large variety of lamp shades that were priced below 😉
- The go to place, when all else fails and never fails is Studio 205. For $10 locally made earrings, how about those mermaids, and those of you who wake up happy to have Obama as our President.
- Last, shameless self promotion, the collectible Centennial Glass Ornament $10 while supply lasts. In front of Andy’s store created here to celebrate Lake Worth’s 100th year. Only 100 were made. Limited edition and numbered.